2.5 km from Terrasson-Lavilledieu, at the crossroads of the Limousin, Quercy and Périgord regions.
In the Vézère valley, a valley classified as World Heritage by UNESCO since 1979.
Its very numerous sites, prehistoric deposits and ornate caves earned it to be also named
“Valley of Man”.
Country : France
Région : Aquitaine
Department : Dordogne
The Dordogne and the 4 Périgords:
Terrasson-Lavilledieu in Périgord Noir
Terrasson-Lavilledieu is a village of about 6,300 inhabitants where you will find:
- Shops and a local market every Thursday morning
- A cinema : “Ciné Roc” 16, rue Jean Jaures. Tél. : +33 5 53 51 79 16
- A cultural center : 5, rue Marcel Michel. Tél. : +33 (0)5 53 50 13 80
- E-mail : email@example.com
- An outdoor swimming pool (open in July and August) avenue Victor Hugo.
- Phone : + 33 (0)5 53 50 03 44
- Tennis lessons
- Gourmet restaurants (Les agapes, l’Imaginaire…)
- Medical and paramedical services (nearest hospital 23 km, in Brive-la-Gaillarde)
To discover :
The old town overlooking the Vézère ➡️
⬅️ The church Sainte-Marie de Lavilledieu
- The Imaginary Gardens
- Music and outdoor theater during the summer
- Hiking in the surroundings
at the crossroads of 3 regions : Limousin, Quercy and Périgord
Other nearest cities :
- About 15 km from Montignac and the Lascaux II caves
- 38 km from the medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda
- 45 km from Périgueux and its Saint-Front cathedral, ancient city and capital of Périgord
- 23 km from Brive (Corrèze)
- Other surrounding cities: Domme, La Roque-Gageac, Brantôme, Monpazier, Bergerac, Monbazillac, Souillac, Cahors, Rocamadour, Collonges-la-Rouge…
- 120 km from Limoges, 175 km from Bordeaux, 214 km from Clermont-Ferrand, 230 km from Toulouse, 500 km from Paris